Stick Strip Sealing Tape is an easy substitute to traditional caulk. It is designed to create a tight seal and finished professional look to kitchen and bath areas
- Damp proof
- Mildew Resistant
- Long lasting
How to use:
- Thoroughly remove the original silicone sealant if existing with a knife.
- Use organic solvents (thinner), such as rubber water, gasoline, etc., to clear the surface residue.
- The surface must be completely dry.
- For installation the indoor temperature range is best around 25 degrees, use hair dryer to heat-up the surface if required.
- Remove the plastic film on the back of the viscose surface, fold it to 90 degrees and paste it.
- Wait up to 10 hours after installation to ensure a tight seal.
- Tape Type: Foam Tape
- length: 3.2 m/10.4 ft
- width: 38 mm/1.49"
- Material: Rubber
- Color: White/Grey/Brown/Pink/Blue
- 1 x Stick Strip Sealing Tape